As a Full Time Dillon Transportation Employee, you will enjoy a benefit package designed to protect you and your family from devastating events, as well as provide you with a high quality of life now and long-term. Insurance coverage begins the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment.
Review the CIGNA Benefit Package.
- Dillon Transportation provides major medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- CIGNA is the sponsor of your policy.
- Dillon Transportation has one Medical plan to choose from, plus Dental and Vision.
- There is also a Health Equity Option and Teladoc services available to Dillon employees.
- Medical insurance is for full time employees who have completed sixty (60) days of uninterrupted full time employment. Insurance coverage begins the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Group medical insurance may be provided for all eligible dependents of regular employees in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the insurance carrier. Dillon Transportation will not be responsible to place any employee on its plan if the employee fails to submit a properly completed insurance application. Dillon Transportation assumes no responsibility of its insurance carrier, if it deems to decline coverage on an employee or dependent.
- Any employee contribution to the group medical plan will be made through a weekly payroll deduction. Dillon Transportation reserves the right to adjust the employee’s payroll deduction to offset increases in insurance premiums.
A $20,000 life policy is paid by the company for the employee. Additional amounts and family plans are offered.
The company pays for a long-term disability plan for the employee.
Supplemental Insurance Available
- Short-term Disability
- Supplemental Life
- Aflac Insurance