Drive Dillon Truck Driving Jobs – A Tennessee Dry Van Trucking Company
We offer STABILITY & RESPECT to our Drivers.
Drive for a Company that puts You & Your Family First
- All Miles Paid, Practical Miles
- Home Every Week, Otherwise Accrued Time Off
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- All Tractors range from 2014-2017 Model Freightliner Cascadias
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits for Employee & Family
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Referral Bonuses – $3,000 for each referral, Vacation Bonus, & $25,000 Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Increases in Pay
- TEAM Drivers enjoy 99.99% Drop & Hook Freight and 99.99% No Touch Freight
- SOLO Drivers enjoy 75% Drop and Hook Freight and 99% No Touch Freight
- Inverters Installed Free
- EZ Pass and E-logs
- Layover and Detention Pay
- Travel Expenses, Lodging, and Meals covered for Orientation
- Direct Deposit Paid Weekly
Solo Dillon Drivers earn
$55,000-$75,000 a year
- 2,500 Mile Guarantee / Home EVERY WEEK
- 2,500-3,000 miles a week – Plant to Plant & Warehouse Customer Runs
- Yearly Increases in Pay & Full Benefits
- Pre-planned 48-72 hours in advance – 75% Drop & Hook / 99.9% No Touch
Team Dillon Drivers earn
$145,000-$175,000 a year
- 5,500 Mile Guarantee / Home EVERY WEEK
- 5,500-6,500 miles a week – Plant & Terminal Runs
- Yearly Increases in Pay & Full Benefits
- Pre-planned 48-72 hours in advance – 99.9% Drop & Hook / No Touch
Dillon Transportation provides training for Men and Women that drove in the military or reserves. Please contact us at 888-393-4859 for more information.
Join a Winning Team of Experienced Professional Drivers!
- Work for a stable truckload carrier based in the Nashville, TN area with a secondary location in Kingman, AZ.
- Experienced company drivers* receive top pay in the industry.
- Health, Dental, & Vision plan for drivers. Many family options available.
- We honor our commitment to you—weekly home time, pay, benefits and respect.
Man’s Best Friend
Dillon Transportation allows man’s best friend in the Company Trucks. Please ask for the specifics of our pet policy when speaking with Human Resources.
Spouse Ride Along Policy
Dillon Transportation offers a Spouse Passenger Program. Please ask for the specifics of this policy when speaking with Human Resources.
"Dillon is a family oriented place to work, that I plan on retiring from. I have been a driver with Dillon for over 10 years. I enjoy working here and make good money doing so. Mr. Donnie Dillon has always gone above and beyond what he had to do to take care of us. "− John Winchester, Dillon Driver, Tennessee
"I’ve been driving for over 20 years, 12 of them with my wife. We have jumped from one job to another for too many years. My wife Kytrina was getting real tired of my constant battle of always trying to get that 'better job'. She suggested we try a bigger company, that’s when we found Dillon. Dillon is the best family orientated company that we both love to call home and we are thankful for the pet policy that we can now bring Oddie along. We feel appreciated and they always go above and beyond to work with us."− Robert & Kytrina Boundy, Dillon Team, Arizona
"I started driving with Dillon Transportation in March 2014, and couldn't be happier. The support given to drivers daily by operations and maintenance is unparalleled. I can't see myself anywhere else."− Wil Robinson, Dillon Driver, Arizona
Our commitment to provide our customers with service second to none requires experienced driving professionals with a proven record of success.
- Possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Have at least two (2) years of current verifiable OTR tractor-trailer driving experience
- Have no major chargeable accidents while driving a commercial motor vehicle
- Have no more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years
- Have no more than one (1) minor accident in the last five (5) years
- Have NO DUIs/DWIs in the last 10 years
- Complete an Application for Employment including ten (10) years of employment history
For more information on the many benefits of working with Dillon Transportation, please complete our Driver Inquiry Form or contact our recruiter directly at (888) 393-4859.